Thursday, March 26, 2020

Free Dino Days Virtual Card Class: Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of my Celebrating Dino Days Live At Five Card Classes.
If you are not a Follower of my Facebook Page, be sure click over and do so – I share a lot of card ideas and I’m hosting a lot of Virtual Card Classes these days so you won’t want to miss them ðŸ˜‰
You can watch the replay of last night’s class, as well as the prior classes, on my Page or on my YouTube Channel. Access this particular class on YouTube Here.
Download the card images and supply lists for these cards here and here.
Prior cards, and their supply lists, are posted here on my blog as well as my Facebook page and YouTube.
Sale-a-bration is coming to an end. Don’t miss out on the exclusive offers only available through the 31st:
  • Earn FREE products from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sale-a-bration Releases (such as the Dinoroar DSP used in today’s project) with each $50 you spend 
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial with orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions are eligible for earning SAB rewards AND you don’t want to miss April’s Kit – It’s sure to please and geared toward celebrating your family and friends.
Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my “Discount Demos” SandDollar Stampers Team. Follow the link for details, or Contact Me, for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Shop for supplies to create the "Hello, I miss your face" Card: 


Shop for supplies to create the "Ready or not, it's your Birthday" Card:

No comments:

Post a Comment