Sunday, March 8, 2020

Rise & Shine Tea Bag/Treat Holder

I was so excited to see a new stamp set to coordinate with the Cup Of Cheer Dies – which carried over from the Holiday Catalog. I am a coffee addict. Don’t talk to me before that first, glorious sip of caffeine hits my belly, LOL.
But, this set is not just for us Coffee Lovers! It’s for all of the Tea Lovers too. 
This little tea bag holder was shared by another demonstrator on our demonstator-only Facebook group. I was immediately drawn to it’s vibrant colors and wanted to give it a go myself. 
I have altered the original slightly. If you have seen this before, here are my changes:
  • slightly shorter measurements
  • image layer is a stitched rectangle and is popped-up
  • flap closer tucks under the image layer
  • added a staple and bow to the “tea bag” image
  • added a clothes pin with a punched flower and pearl
I hope you love this project as much as I do. If you try it, and put your own “spin” on it, please visit my Facebook page and share your version with me. I’d love to see it!
To create this project yourself, download the printout and shop my Online Store to gather any of the supplies you need. Remember, all orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-a-bration item(s) plus my Monthly 4-card Tutorial for even more project ideas. 
Sale-A-Bration products used in this project:
  • Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set (Free with $50)
  • Small Bloom Punch (Free with $100)
  • Rise and Shine Stamp Set (Free with $100)
Want it all – but at a Discount? Join my Discount Demos SandDollar Stampers Team. Check it out here or Contact Me for more info.
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Project Supply List (email followers click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment