Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wednesday News, Free Card Tutorial, Free Card Sketch


Happy Wednesday!
Wow! April is almost over! Where did the month go?
Today is Newsletter Day and I have published this week's Free Sketch and new Free Card Tutorial for you!
You can download it here: https://bit.ly/SITSNewsletterApr292020
Have you downloaded the prior editions? Have you played with my Sketches? I’d love to see your creations! Feel free to share them on my Facebook Page! There just may be some give-aways involved for sharing ðŸ˜‰
I hope you enjoy them. 
Don’t forget, the Last Chance (retiring) Products are only available While Supplies Last! So much has already sold out and so many more are in limited supply. 
You can access them all here:
As always, if you have any questions, I’m here for you!
Mary 
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment