Thursday, April 16, 2020

Product Updates And New Newsletter: Subscribe For Special Subscriber Offers

Good Morning! 
I have some product availability updates (products with Low Inventory which may/may not come back once they sell out) as well as something new to share with you!
First, the following products have reached Low Inventory Status. Pleas be sure to order a.s.a.p. to ensure you get yours! 












Rack-up your rewards when you shop my Online Store www.stampininthesand.stampinup.net
  • Earn my latest 4-Card Tutorial , FREE, with all orders of $50 or more
  • Paper Pumpkin Pre-Paid Subscriptions can be purchased as part of Host Club orders, are eligible for earning Hostess rewards, are eligible toward earning my Free Tutorials, AND, you don’t want to miss May’s Kit – It’s loaded with surprise In-Color sneak-peeks from the upcoming Annual Catalog!
I am also trying something new today ðŸ˜‰
Welcome to the first edition of my new Newsletter!
I would love for you to take a look. I will be mailing these out, inside my April Thank You cards, so, if you have recently ordered from me, look for your card to arrive sometime next week ðŸ˜‰ The next edition will contain a Special Offer – just for subscribers – that you don’t want to miss ðŸ˜‰
In the meantime, please check out my April 2020 Mid-Month Newsletter and tell me what you think ðŸ™‚ You can access the PDF version here: https://bit.ly/SITSApr2020Newsletter
To be added to my Subscriber List:
  • Click over to my Website
  • Click on “Contact Me” 
  • Fill out your contact information 
  • Enter “Subscribe to Newsletter” in comment section or click Mailing List under “what interests you”
Note: if you have recently placed an order with me, I have your contact info and you will be receiving your special Thank You card in the mail – containing a printed copy of my Newsletter ðŸ˜‰
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment