Saturday, January 26, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Collection: Ferris Wheel


Here is the final card I made when I sat down to play with my Feeling Sentimental stamp set.
I found this card on Splitcoaststampers and this is my version.  
Her version used Naturals Ivory and Early Espresso.  
My version is in Naturals White and Soft Suede.  
The First Edition Designer Paper she used is a Very Vanilla based paper so I went to my brand new Designer Paper Sample Book ( read more about this in tomorrow's post!!!) 
for some ideas for a substitute.  
I chose the hot air balloon images  sheet from World Spectacular.   
The outside edges of this sheet are already "aged" for us but I sponged some soft suede ink 
on all of the edges of my piece - just to bring in the color to coordinate with my card.    
As with all of my other cards, I sponged Soft Suede ink 
on the edges of my card base, Naturals White layer and image panel.  
My Ticket Cluster is made up of images from the That's the Ticket stamp set (Spring Catalog), 
a snippet of 5/8" Crochet Trim, and the tiny red ticket - that is actually punched out 
from another sheet of designer paper from World Spectacular!  
There is a whole sheet of designer paper in that pack that is just covered in these tiny tickets!  
They fit nicely in the small ticket in the Ticket Duo Builder Punch!  
I wonder if I am the only one to have figured this out... somehow, I doubt it :)  
My cluster is held together with a safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets collection.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card!  I had a fun afternoon creating this collection of cards!

Supplies:
Card stock:
Naturals White IBC #102316 $7.50
Soft Suede IBC #115318 $6.95
World Spectacular Designer Paper IBC #126897 $10.95/12 sheets
Ink:
Soft Suede IBC #126978/Neutrals Collection #126990
Accessories:
Ticket Duo Builder Punch IBC #126883 $15.95
5/8" Crochet Trim IBC #118481 $6.95
Vintage Trinkets IBC #118764 $5.95
Stamp Sets:
That's the Ticket Spring Catalog Clear Mount #128075/Wood Mount #128072
Feeling Sentimental SAB #129630 (C)/129627(W) FREE with $50 order 


All of these products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I've provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or my Be My Valentine Card Class
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well. 

Also...
I am taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting February 9th(new date)!  
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment