Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Feeling Sentimental



Today I am back with two more cards created with the Sale-a-bration stamp sets
 Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses.

When I sat down to ink up this set the other day, I made 6 cards.  
There are 3 main images in the Feeling Sentimental stamp set so I made 2 cards with each image.  

These cards feature the Phone Booth image.

I used a card base of Naturals White, a layer of Soft Suede
and topped that with another layer of Naturals White.
Each layer was sponged with Soft Suede ink.  
I cut a length of Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon and flagged the end.
I sponged it with Soft Suede ink to distress and age it a little.
On that I stamped the "Celebrate" sentiment from Feeling Sentimental, in Soft Suede ink, twice.
I draped the length of ribbon over the top of the Naturals White top layer 
and used snail to lay it flat on the front of my card.

I stamped the Phone Booth image on a piece of Naturals White card stock, using the Soft Suede ink,
and layered it on a piece of Soft Suede card stock cut 1/4" larger.  
I sponged Soft Suede ink around the edges of this as well.
I attached my image panel to my card front with Dimensionals.

This is where I mixed things up a bit between the two cards.

On my first card, I stamped "there's only one you" from the Vintage Verses stamp set
(again using Soft Suede ink), along the bottom  
and added a Crumb Cake button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons pack 
to the bottom right corner of my image panel.

On my second card, I chose the "just because" sentiment from Vintage Verses for the bottom of my card and added a cluster of 3 pearls to the bottom right corner of my image panel.

And there you have it!  2 Cards so similar yet so different!

Hope you have enjoyed today's projects.

Supplies:
Card stock:
Naturals White IBC #102316 $7.50
Soft Suede IBC #115318 $6.95
Ink:
Soft Suede IBC #126978/Neutrals Collection #126990
Accessories:
Pearl Basic Jewels IBC #119247 $4.95
Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon Spring Catalog #127819 $7.95
Stamp Sets:
Feeling Sentimental SAB #129630 (C)/129627(W) FREE with $50 order 
Vintage Verses SAB #129636(C)/129633(W) FREE with $50 order

(place an order of $100+ (before s/h & tax) and be eligible to receive 
BOTH of these stamp sets for FREE.  Contact me to find out how!)



All of these products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I've provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or my Be My Valentine Card Class
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well. 

Also...
I am taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting February 6th!  
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment