Friday, January 3, 2020

New Catalog, Sale-a-bration, Paper Share Update



The New Mini Catalog is now Open for your shopping pleasure! And, with Sale-a-bration, you get rewards for shopping for all of those goodies you order!!! I Love Free Stuff! Don’t you?  You can even earn an Exclusive Lady Bug stamp set if you host a qualifying workshop!  Gather your friends for some stamping fun - in person or online.  Face to face or through a Facebook live class.  So many ways to host a workshop ;)  Let's schedule one and get you your Lady Bug stamp set! 

I’m so totally in-love with this catalog! It was so hard to narrow down my first orders! Luckily, I could participate in my own Designer Series Paper Share so I could get to know all of the Suites a little bit and get my creativity flowing ðŸ˜‰


Did you miss out on my Paper Share and kick yourself once the catalog went live or you held it in your hands? 
Well, when I placed the orders for the papers, I did the math and I may have a few left over. So, if you act fast, you could score one! If there is enough interest, I can also just place another order ðŸ˜‰ Funny how that can just work out for us ðŸ˜‰ Just send me an email or private message on my Facebook page and I’ll get you enrolled. Easy Peasy! You could have all of those luscious papers in your hands by this time next week ðŸ˜‰

If your wish-list is over $100, why not join my team for a Discount?  Right Now is an Amazing time to do it!  You can choose $125 in products, receive a mini DSP assortment, a Mini Paper Trimmer, and a FREE Stamp Set - pick the highest priced stamp set on your list 'cause it's gonna be FREE - all for only $99 plus tax.  'Cause the Shipping is FREE too!  After that, you will get a 20% Discount on all of your future orders!  For as long as you stay "active".  All of the details are waiting for you Here.  If you have any questions, ask away.  I'm here for you!

Well, I’m off to the Vet with Mr Bo. Been waiting for this appointment for over 2 weeks due to the Holidays. Can’t be late ðŸ˜‰
Go check out the newness and, don’t forget to message me about grabbing a Paper Share ðŸ˜‰
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment