Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tutorial Tuesday: CASEing The Catty



Have you noticed how many fabulous projects are in the catalogs for us to get inspiration from? I get so much inspiration from these. And, they give me a closer look at products I may have overlooked.
When receiving a new stamp set, bundle, designer series paper, I can get to know them by CASEing these projects. I inevitably find that I end up putting my own touches on them and then I’m on a roll with fresh ideas of my own.
Today, I’d like to share a card that I was immediately drawn to from the January – June Mini Catalog. The bright colors, beautiful papers, and large greeting called my name. I hope you will give it a go and CASE it yourself. 
I have the full instructions and supply list in my free tutorial here.
Shop my Online Store to gather any of the supplies you need. Remember, all orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-a-bration item(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment