Friday, January 17, 2020

Card: With All My Heart Featuring The Lovely Lily Pad Collection


Hello - and Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a friend.  I hope my card will remind her that she has friends to lean on.  

I am usually not a "purple" person.  However, I love the way this pattern, from the Lily Impressions DSP (Free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration) plays so well with purples.  I wanted something bright and colorful for my friend.

If you love this card as much as I do, download my photo & supply list reference to create it yourself.

I have all of the supplies listed for you, including direct links to order any supplies you need.  If you do not have a demonstrator already, I would appreciate your show of support :)

Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Today's Project Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment