Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tutorial Tuesday: CASEing The Catalog








Or, in this case, the Sale-a-bration Brochure ðŸ˜‰
Have you noticed how many fabulous projects are in the catalogs for us to get inspiration from? I get so much inspiration from these. When receiving a new stamp set, bundle, designer series paper, I can get to know them by CASEing the projects from within the pages. I inevitably find that I end up putting my own touches on the projects and then I’m on a roll with fresh ideas of my own.
Today, I’d like to share a card that I was immediately drawn to from the Sale-a-bration brochure. Give it a go and CASE it yourself! 
I have the full instructions and supply list in my free tutorial here.
Shop my Online to get all of your supplies. The entire Lovely Lily Pad Suite is FREE with qualifying orders ðŸ˜‰
Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Today's Project Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment