Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tutorial Tuesday: Sentimental Thank You for #loveitchopit


Hello my fellow Stampers!
Happy Tuesday.  I've got a Free Tutorial for you today :)

Isn't the Peaceful Poppies DSP gorgeous?  I just love every piece of it!  So bright and colorful!

My #loveitchopit Club is playing with this DSP this month.  You can create stunning cards by letting the DSP shine and keeping it simple with just an added sentiment.  My favorite sentiment set right now is from the So Sentimental Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  This bundle is perfect for cards like this one.

You can download my Free PDF Tutorial Here.

Order all of your supplies by following the links in the PDF or in the menu below.
I've got a few more variations on this card coming out soon - be sure to follow me so you don't miss them!

Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Today's Project Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment