Thursday, January 16, 2020

Tutorial Thursday - Timeless Tropical Suite Aloha Card


Hello.  I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Today, I'd like to share this Gorgeous card with you.
We are having a warm week here in South Carolina and the warmth and humidity is making me Tropical - despite the fact the lack of palm trees, the grass still being dormant, and not having any flowers in bloom, LOL. 
But I can still have palm trees and flowers in my craft room ;) 

If you love this card as much as I do, download the Free Tutorial Here to create it yourself.

I have all of the supplies listed for you with direct links to order any supplies you need.  If you do not have a demonstrator already, I would appreciate your show of support :)

I hope you enjoy creating this card.  I can't stop looking at it myself.

Happy Stamping!
Mary 
Today's Project Supply List:

1 comment: