Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Final Hours For June Paper Pumpkin Kit


Today is the Final Day to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and Receive the June Kit: Box of Sunshine: http://bit.ly/paperpumpkinsubscribe

This month's Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
The Box Of Sunshine Coordinating Colors are: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold

Note: This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.) This kit is meant to be used to send Sunshine to others so, you may want to order more than one!

I just love my monthly Paper Pumpkin Kits - everything I need to make fun projects - all in one box! Want to just take Paper Pumpkin for a Spin this month? Order a Pre-Paid Subscription and follow the steps in the email you will receive after check-out: http://bit.ly/2UDuTy4

Do you know someone who might like to receive this Special Edition Kit, or would enjoy a Subscription of their own? Pass on my Information. If they Subscribe, you will both receive a Thank You Gift from me with my heartfelt Thanks! I bet you know someone who could use a little Creative Escape these days ;)

As always, if you have any questions, I’m here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
Mary 

#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

No comments:

Post a Comment