Monday, June 29, 2020

Be A Moose: Be Strong, Be Happy, Be You Masculine Card


Hello!
It looks like I'm focusing on Masculine Cards this week... But, I have to admit, this card took on a life of it's own and is not as I had originally envisioned.  LOL.  Oh well, those things happen...

I do like it though, what do you think?

I am so excited that this Moose is returning in the upcoming Mini Catalog!
Demonstrators get to place their first pre-orders this week!!!  
There are so many wonderful new stuffs coming out for us to play with!  I'm having a hard time narrowing down my list. 
The struggle is real ;)

Today's card was actually inspired by a project that is showcased in the new catalog.   I paired Black Buffalo Check on Cherry Cobbler card stock and added Garden Green sprigs.  I had a tough time with layering all of these pieces.  I didn't want it to look overdone but I wanted all of the bits and pieces too.  I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I have the card's supply list for you below, as well as your quick shopping links.  
If your wish-list is long...
*Time is running out to get a Free Bundle with   your Starter Kit.  Join me as a Demonstrator - for the discount or for some extra income - & Grab your FREE Bonus Bundle (this Offer ends on June 30th)!
or
*Join my Savvy Stampers Host Club. Host Club is a great way to work on your wish list, stay within budget, and earn Free Products!

As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




















Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Shares
Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment