Friday, June 26, 2020

Mountain Air Masculine Card

Hello!
This week has flown by!  I didn't mean for almost a full week to go by without a post... My husband flew home on Monday and I got stung by something right before leaving to pick him up and I had an allergic reaction and ended up at Urgent Care.  It's just been one of those weeks! 

Anyway, today I'm sharing a card I created for Father's Day.
Yes, I know, that has gone by.
But, better late than never and it can easily become a card for another occasion!
Just stamp a different sentiment and you are good to go.



I CASE'd this from somewhere online and it stuck in my head).  If you recognize it, let me know.  
I adjusted my version just a bit.  The original had the DSP torn down the edge.  I don't know why, but I struggle with tearing!  I'm a perfectionist and "tearing" is not perfect.  LOL. I actually trashed a few pieces of Night of Navy because I didn't like my tearing.  Silly Mary!

You can see how I die-cut the panel for the inside with a Stitched Rectangle Die.  I've become addicted to doing this, 
as I think it really adds a nice touch.  I added the stamped trees and birds to tie it to the outside of the card.  
I also stamped trees on the front of my envelope.  
Now everything is coordinated and my heart is happy!

I found the Mountain Air Bundle to be a bit intimidating.  I actually have had it sitting on my shelf for months.  But, once I started playing with it, I discovered I was intimidated for nothing.  It's a great bundle and I am already thinking of a lot more scenes I want to create. 

I actually took this card a step further and made another version. I'll be sharing that with you later.

*Add the Mountain Air Bundle, FREE, and other products used to create this card, to your Starter Kit, when you join me as a Demonstrator (for the discount or for some extra income) 
or
*Order them when you join my Savvy Stampers Host Club


As Always, 
should you have any questions 
I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




















Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Shares
Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment