Saturday, June 20, 2020

May Paper Pumpkin: A Kit In Color Alternate Cards

Hello!
I hope you are setting off to enjoy a wonderful Father's Day Weekend!
I am home and working as Hubby comes home on Monday so I want to be able to enjoy some time with him while he is here.  

Yesterday I took some time to play with my May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit: A Kit In Color. I have 3 of these kits and I've only been able to open one box  and make a couple of cards.  Oy.  Where do the weeks go?  Weeks?  Where do the minutes, hours, and days go?  LOL

Anyway, I had a vision for this card when I first opened my Kit.  
I'm thrilled that it turned out exactly like I envisioned it would!  This is such a bright and happy kit.  Don't you think?




For both of these cards, I paired the kit with the (retired) Lift Me Up bundle.  The Dies are On Sale in my Clearance Rack - Here!  Woot!!!  Bargain!

I die-cut the intricate balloon in Whisper White and then added layers of Misty Moonlight and Magenta Madness behind it.  My clouds came from the die set as I felt the clouds from the kit were a little too large for the effect I was going for.  "You Soar Above The Rest" is from the Lift Me Up stamp set.


My second card was inspired by the leftover pieces from creating the first card.
I cut a card base, from the kit, in half and adhered the back of the card to the front of a Thick Whisper White card Base.  I added the die-cut "rainbow" element from the Paper Pumpkin kit, Clouds from the kit, and another banner element from the kit.  
I love how this one turned out too!

If you have this Paper Pumpkin kit, and would like to create these cards, Order your Dies - On Sale - in my Clearance Rack - Here, or Contact Me to purchase a card kit.  You may also Contact Me to purchase my cards already assembled and ready to mail.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards and that I have inspired you!  
Don't miss out on future Paper Pumpkin Kits!  Subscribe Now and your first kit will be July's Summer Nights Kit!  I am super excited about this one!!!

Add the supplies I've used to create this card, to your Starter Kit, and you will also receive a Free (Past) Paper Pumpkin Kit (while supplies last, maybe even the one I used here... it's a surprise)
or
Order them when you join my Savvy Stampers Host Club.

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard








Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Shares
Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):
Shop the Clearance Rack for the Up & Away Thinlits and other bargains:

No comments:

Post a Comment