Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Sailing Home Easy Layers Card


I have another super easy Come Sail Away Suite card to share with you.

I just love these Nautical themed Designer Series Papers in the Come Sail Away pack.  I hope I have enough in my stash to last me!

Don't miss out on adding this paper to your own collection!
The Sailing Home stamp set and Smooth Sailing Dies are carrying over into our new catalog but, today is the final day to order them together, as a bundle, for 10% Off!

Order through the links below.  You will be glad you did!

As always, if you have any questions, I'm here to help.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Stamping!
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard

Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Share and In-Color Club

Shop for your supplies to make today's card (email subscribers click to blog to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment