Sunday, June 28, 2020

Try This Stepped-Up Mountain Air Masculine Card



The other day, I showcased this card featuring the Mountain Air Bundle.  Today, I am sharing my Stepped-Up version.  
Yes, the original was created for Father's Day but, It can easily be created for any other occasion by swapping in a different sentiment.

I have the card's supply list for you below, as well as your quick shopping links.  
*Add the Mountain Air Bundle, FREE, and other products used to create this card, to your Starter Kit, when you join me as a Demonstrator (for the discount or for some extra income) - FREE Bonus Bundle Offer ends on June 30th!
or
*Order them when you join my Savvy Stampers Host Club


As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




















Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Shares
Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nice card. It was cased from Stamp It Up with Jaimie. I loved her card and then saw yours. You asked if anyone knew who it was to let you know:)

    ReplyDelete