Monday, June 29, 2020

Thinking Of You Wrapped In Buffalo Plaid


As with this morning's card, today's card was inspired by a project that is showcased in the new catalog - coming your way soon.   
For this card, I've paired Black Buffalo Check on Real Red card stock and added similar Garden Green Pine Sprigs, and my beloved Pine Cones, from the Beautiful Boughs Dies.  I just love how cozy these cards make me feel.

Because I had the set out from creating my earlier card, I stamped the tree images, from Merry Moose, on my envelope and the inside liner for my card.  The sizes of the images are perfect for this!  And, Yay!  Merry Moose and the Moose Punch are returning!  Individually and as a Bundle!  Demonstrators can pre-order this week!!!  I'm so excited to welcome them back!


I have the card's supply list for you below, as well as your quick shopping links.  
If your wish-list is long...
*Time is running out to get a Free Bundle with   your Starter Kit.  Join me as a Demonstrator - for the discount or for some extra income - & Grab your FREE Bonus Bundle.  Today is the Final Day!
or
*Join my Savvy Stampers Host Club. Host Club is a great way to work on your wish list, stay within budget, and earn Free Products!

As Always, should you have any questions, I'm here to help!

Stay Safe, Stay Well, Stay Stamping!
Mary  
#savingoursanitythroughstamping, #makeacardmailacard




















Reserve your spot in my New 2020 Paper Shares
Shop for your supplies to create these projects here (email subscribers may need to open in browser to view):

No comments:

Post a Comment